Leadership for Manufacturing Excellence
The Leadership for Manufacturing Excellence Program is aimed at current and developing business leaders, middle managers and aspiring team leaders. Through a series of facilitated workshops, site visits, one-to-one coaching and peer learning, this program offers a unique opportunity to:
- Enhance leadership skills & personal impact
- Confidently lead teams through change
- Develop a culture of innovation and continual improvement
- Identify and lead the delivery of tangible business benefits
During the program participants can expect to:
- Develop their personal leadership skills to engage teams and achieve better results
- Learn and apply Lean concepts in manufacturing during interactive workshops
- Discover strategies to improve team culture and learn how to facilitate their own teams to develop a performance culture in the workplace
- Identify, plan and lead a business improvement project incorporating Lean methodologies and Leadership Program learnings.
Participants have consistently delivered business improvements, with the average return on investment for participating companies over $300,000.