GMC’s Leadership for Manufacturing Excellence Program delivers an average return on investment to participating manufacturing companies of over $500,000 pa. The program is tailored for frontline and emerging leaders. The program provides participants the opportunity to increase their leadership skills in the areas of innovation, lean, project implementation and business culture, helping them to succeed in today’s manufacturing environment.
Through a series of workshops, site visits, one-on-one coaching sessions and peer learning, this program offers a unique opportunity to:
- Enhance leadership skills and personal impact
- Confidently lead teams through change
- Develop a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- Identify and lead the delivery of tangible business benefits
“The GMC Leadership program has been consistently used by the team at Backwell IXL in delivering a unique development opportunity for our emerging manufacturing leaders. The participants gain valuable knowledge in Lean Manufacturing Techniques, Leadership and Innovation that have been implemented to deliver operational and personal improvements.” Adam Dellar, General Manager, Backwell IXL
Download the program brochure & registration form
- Average return on investment from this program is over $500k per organisation
- Develop personal leadership skills to help you engage with your team and achieve stronger results
- Learn and apply lean concepts during interactive workshops
- Discover strategies to improve team culture
- Learn how to work with teams to develop a performance culture in the workplace
- Learn the importance of innovation and how to use it in your daily role
- Identify, plan and lead a business improvement project incorporating program learnings
- Build your network of like-minded people
Previous Program Results
- Six workshops, including one onsite workshop & tour
- Two one-on-one coaching sessions in your workplace
- Experienced and engaging workshop facilitators
- Integrated workplace improvement project
“A tremendous opportunity for frontline personnel to improve their interpersonal and leadership skills, to learn from other business peers and for building their confidence while engaging in value adding outcomes” Industry CEO
GMC Members receive a significant discount and access to early bird registrations:
Early Bird registrations are now open at $3920 + GST (extended to 22 December 2021).
From 23 December the GMC Member price increases to $4500 + GST.
Non-member price: $6,440 + GST.
(All prices are for a team of 2 participants)
Download the program brochure
Please forward completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org