Get behind your best people
GMC’s Leadership for Manufacturing Excellence Program is a practical professional development program – with 8 x workshops delivered between April and November – tailored for emerging leaders and managers.
This program helps your best people to succeed in today’s manufacturing environment.
The hands-on program develops manufacturing expertise and leadership skills, builds capability in communication and collaboration, teaches and expands on participants’ understanding of lean principles and supports them in project implementation.
Proven & measurable results delivered via a real-world workplace improvement project for your company. This is an applied professional development program for manufacturing personnel at mid to higher levels.
REGISTRATIONS OPEN (email Leanne Nelson).
2023 Program commences April 2023 and concludes in November 2023.
Through a series of workshops, site visits, one-on-one coaching sessions and peer learning, this program offers a unique opportunity to:
- Enhance leadership skills and personal impact
- Confidently lead teams through change
- Develop a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- Identify and lead the delivery of tangible business benefits
“The GMC Leadership program has been consistently used by the team at Backwell IXL in delivering a unique development opportunity for our emerging manufacturing leaders. The participants gain valuable knowledge in Lean Manufacturing Techniques, Leadership and Innovation that have been implemented to deliver operational and personal improvements.” Adam Dellar, General Manager, Backwell IXL
- Average return on investment from this program is over $300k per organisation
- Develop personal leadership skills to help you engage with your team and achieve stronger results
- Learn and apply lean concepts during interactive workshops
- Discover strategies to improve team culture
- Learn how to work with teams to develop a performance culture in the workplace
- Learn the importance of innovation and how to use it in your daily role
- Identify, plan and lead a business improvement project incorporating program learnings
- Build your network of like-minded people
Previous Program Results
- Six workshops, including one onsite workshop & tour
- Two one-on-one coaching sessions in your workplace
- Experienced and engaging workshop facilitators
- Integrated workplace improvement project
“A tremendous opportunity for frontline personnel to improve their interpersonal and leadership skills, to learn from other business peers and for building their confidence while engaging in value adding outcomes” Industry CEO
GMC Members receive a significant discount and access to early bird registrations:
Early Bird registrations are now open at $4720 + GST (open till COB 31 January 2023).
From 1 February 2023 the GMC Member price increases to $5900 + GST.
Non-member price: $7375 + GST.
(All prices are for a team of 2 participants)