Understanding Finance for Non-Finance Managers
Increasingly, today’s business managers require a deeper understanding of their financials.
This free workshop is designed to help managers who don’t have an accounting/financial backgound develop a better understanding of the fundamental concepts around good financial management.
This workshop will highlight why it is important to understand and interpret your current and future financial position and performance (and how to benchmark vs. industry best practice).
This workshop will help you:
- Understand fundamental financial concepts, ratios and KPIs
- Understand what financial KPIs you should be watching closely
- Understand how to interpret and use this information
- Understand why it is important to receive and comprehend financial information and the risks of not doing so
- Delve into and understand the fundamentals of risk/return, cash/accrual, cashflow, cost structure and more.
For more information on this workshop, please contact Vlado Baban on 0418 120 373.
This is a free event presented by GMC in collaboration with the Department of Industry, Innovation & Science Entrepreneurs’ Programme.
The Entrepreneurs’ Programme is the Australian Government’s flagship initiative for business competitiveness and productivity. It forms part of the Government’s National Innovation and Science Agenda. The Programme uses experienced Advisers and Facilitators, drawn from industry, to ensure businesses get the advice and support they need to improve their competitiveness, productivity and to maximize their growth potential. For more information go to www.business.gov.au/ EP