futuremap™ future-proofing Australian manufacturing SME’s
Will your business be competitive into the future? Learn how futuremap™ can assist your manufacturing business to assess & map capability gaps & plan for the future
This workshop presents futuremapTM, a business diagnostic tool designed to help SMEs assess their leadership, strategy, market positioning and digital manufacturing capabilities.
The tool offers valuable insights into the current state of your business and your ability to adopt digital manufacturing.
futuremapTM (diagnostic tool) will assess and map your maturity level and capabilities in areas of:
- Market positioning
- Leadership, strategy and change management
- Innovation uptake
- Digital manufacturing (Industry4.0)
Key outcomes from the workshop:
- Run your own futuremapTM self-diagnostic assessment (NOTE: bring your own laptop, tablet or hand held device)
- Start to think differently about the potential use of digital manufacturing
- Map the current state of your business against the characteristics vital for future competitiveness and success
- Set your aspirational 2 year targets
- Understand what assistance is available to achieve your 2 year digital manufacturing target
- Be inspired and learn about digital manufacturing.
The futuremapTM diagnostic tool has been designed by the Innovative Manufacturing CRC (IMCRC) and is deployed in collaboration with the AMGC and the Entrepreneurs’ Programme.
For more information, please contact Vlado Baban on 0418 120 373 or go to www.imcrc.org/futuremap
This is a free event presented by GMC, IMCRC & AMGC in collaboration with the Department of Industry, Innovation & Science Entrepreneurs’ Programme.
The Entrepreneurs’ Programme is the Australian Government’s flagship initiative for business competitiveness and productivity. It forms part of the Government’s National Innovation and Science Agenda. The Programme uses experienced Advisers and Facilitators, drawn from industry, to ensure businesses get the advice and support they need to improve their competitiveness, productivity and to maximize their growth potential. For more information go to www.business.gov.au/EP