Entrepreneurialism in Established Businesses
Think like an entrepreneur to innovate your existing products, processes and markets.
Entrepreneurialism is not just for young startups. Kick starting growth in a mature business requires different thinking to “business as usual”. But growth into new products or markets needn’t be about big resources and even bigger risks. The lean startup methodology provides a proven framework to experiment and test ideas, products, markets and processes without risking a lot of time and money.
At this event, facilitated by Vlado Baban, Business Adviser GMC and Peter Dostis, CEO Runway, you will learn:
- the four stages of the business lifecycle
- the main areas of growth that are open to your business
- why you should never dismiss entrepreneurialism as something only young businesses do
- Is technology causing disruption or is it customer expectations?
- What are the key challenges of innovation for businesses?
- How do I innovate?
- and more
Time: 7:15am registration & networking for 7:30am start
Venue: Runway, Federal Mills, Mackey St, North Geelong
Cost: $30 including light refreshments