Victorian Government New Energy Jobs Fund Round Three – Now OpenDecember 22 2017
The Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change, the Hon Lily D’Ambrosio, has launched the third round of the Victorian Government’s $20 million New Energy Jobs Fund. The Fund is now open, with applications closing on 1 March 2018.
Up to $3 million is available in two streams – Community and Industry. Categories will focus on manufacturing, sustainable transport, technology, community energy and skills development. Eligible projects may include physical projects, innovative business and finance models, and projects that address skills gaps in the sector.
What types of projects are eligible?
Funding is available to support projects in the following categories:
- Development of community renewable energy project business cases and feasibility studies
- Implementation of community renewable energy projects
- Manufacturing: to support the manufacture of new energy technology components and systems
- Sustainable Transport: to support innovative new energy technology projects that apply to sustainable transport, including projects that support the shift to sustainably sourced fuels and electric vehicles
- Technology: to support innovative and unique projects that enable industry to optimise, adapt or integrate commercially available new energy technologies
- Skills and capacity building: to support projects which strengthen capabilities and capacity to innovate in the new energy technology sector.
To find out more about the New Energy Jobs Fund Round Three, how to apply, and to download detailed program guidelines and other supporting documentation, please visit:
Please forward this invitation to associates and colleagues who may be interested.
Individual meetings with the New Energy Jobs Fund Project Team
We understand that you may have questions about the New Energy Jobs Fund Round Three Guidelines and the application process. Members of the New Energy Jobs Fund project team will be available to meet with you, either in person or by teleconference. One on one meetings with potential applicants will be available until December 21st 2017, resuming on January 3rd through to February 22nd 2018.
To request an individual meeting, please send an email with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of the project team will get back to you to arrange a meeting.
For more information please contact:
Energy Commercial Projects and Programs Division
Energy, Environment and Climate Change | Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
8 Nicholson Street, East Melbourne Victoria 3002
T: 03 9194 4032 | E: email@example.com